Track & Field
Register for the 2017 Season
Click on REGISTER HERE or copy the link and past in your browser https://goo.gl/forms/zJKXPlwHZiyoqakI2
January 9th - February 23rd, Monday - Thursday (Only on school days) from 3:00pm to 4:15pm
- Two days strength training and two days speed development
- We go outside. Always have - Tights, Sweats, Long Sleeves, Sweatshirt, Jacket, Hat, Gloves
- Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate! Always bring a water bottle
Uniform (IF YOU MISSED THIS ORDER DON'T WORRY STORE WILL REOPEN)
The team stores are now open for uniform orders (Open from 1/20/17 to 2/1/17).
- You must have a uniform(jersey, shorts, warm-up jacket and warm-up pants)
- Girls: white Nike jersey (loose or tight), red Nike shorts (loose or tight), red Boathouse jacket and black Boathouse pants
- Boys: red Nike jersey (loose or tight), red Nike shorts (loose or tight), red Boathouse jacket and black Boathouse pants
- Throwers (Shot and Discus) boys and girls may also chose one of the longer inseam (basketball style) shorts if you prefer. Know that you may also were tights if you choose.
- Sweats, tights or capris are optional
- Tights or capris can be worn in lieu of shorts during individual competitions. Tights can be worn under shorts for warmth but under garments that are longer that knee length must be a solid color.
- Relays must wear the same uniforms.
- If you have an old uniform from years past, you may use it, only make orders fi you need to replace individual items or based on want.
Warm-up jackets and pants are coming from Boathouse because they can match this style warm-up forever. No more change in our warm-up. If you have a Nike or Eastbay warm-up there is no obligation to purchase a new warm-up.
Use this link to access the Boathouse team store to order your warm-up:
Use this link to access the Eastbay team store to order the rest of your uniform, tights or sweats:
www.eastbayteamsales.com/teamstore and use the Team Code - OFTSRJHT
- Ryan Taylor : Head Coach / Hurdles
- Distance: Andrew Drysdale & Mallory Champa Mid-Distance: Joey Lechuga '03, Sprints: Mia Holland
- Throws: Jamie Scatenato & Spencer Harms, Horizontal Jumps/HJ: Dan Sisler, PV/HJ: Jarid Cook
Here is the top 18 leader board by MaxPreps. Stat leaders are updated every Monday, check back every week.
5A Boys Leaders (toggle through events)
5A Girls Leaders (toggle through events)