Five things to try:
We have created numerous video tutorials for students over the years. You can view them on the Regis Jesuit EdTech YouTube page. You can also access all the Canvas Guides by going here.
- Review video tutorials listed on the right for appropriate guidance.
- Reset your iPad.
- Delete and reinstall trouble apps.
- Double check your AppleID is correct.
- Ask a friend.
Having trouble accessing MBS digital books? Read this guide.
If you continue to have trouble with your iPad, please see the appropriate Library and they will help troubleshoot.
If you encounter a hardware, iTunes or AppleID issue, please see Apple directly.
Lost your iPad? See the appropriate Dean's Office and utilize FindMyiPad.
Worried about gaming and/or browsing? Here are some options:
- Native to the iPad is the ability to set up Restrictions. With it, you can delete the apps you don’t want on your student’s iPad, then restrict the installation of apps and thus ensure you have what you want. You can also do more things, as the tutorial shows you.
- There is an app called OurPact that may be of help
- Another option is NetSanity.
- Another option is Intego’s Family Protector.
- Here is a free option to #3 and #4.
- Parents worried about internet browsing have used this app here at RJ.
- Some new technologies like Luma or Circle by Disney offer a host of web filtering options that can help families as well.