Parents of Alums
One of the many benefits RJ parents experience during our sons and daughters time at Regis Jesuit, is a shared sense of community. Whether it’s time spent together at Moms Club or Men’s Club meeting, spiritual gatherings, proms, homecomings, Kairos, LARK or graduation, there is a bond we all share. When our youngest child goes off to college or other pursuits, we feel a void—not only because we’re now empty nesters, but many of us also miss the RJ community.
Parents of Alums is a organization intended to provide parents an opportunity to remain engaged with the RJ community. This is not a fundraising organization, nor is it intended to recruit you into chairing another committee or school event! Rather, it serves as a vehicle to invite you back to campus to see or hear what may be new and different, but most importantly, reconnect with other Parents of Alums who share that sense of community.
The purpose of this organization is to unite parents of Regis Jesuit High School alumni socially, spiritually and through service.
Have comments, questions or ideas? Contact us at AlumParents@regisjesuit.com.
Events and Programs
- Parents of Alums Kick-off Event | February 25
All RJ Parents of Alums are invited to catch up with friends, learn about the organization, what's new around RJ and future activities.This will be a fun evening to enjoy desserts and wines while wearing your student's college colors or old RJ gear—after all, what else are you going to do with all that RJ red in your closet?!
- Service & Social Day (women) | January 17
- Fall/Spring Clean-up Days
- Lenten Reflection and Luncheon (women) | April 10
- The Fall Classic Golf Tournament
- Bowling (women)
- RJ Day for Others | September 2017
- Beer & Brats (men) | First Home Football Game
- Fall Retreat (women), Fall 2017
- Christmas Mass & Dessert (women) | December 2017
- Volunteering at Regis Jesuit High School
- Assistance (prayers, meals, etc.) for those in need in the RJ community
- Current RJ student concerts, plays, sporting events, etc.