Regis Jesuit understands that most families make substantial sacrifices to send their children here. Families should not be discouraged from choosing Regis Jesuit because of the cost of tuition. Through the generosity of alumni, parents and friends Regis Jesuit is able to make significant funds available to families who cannot afford to pay the full tuition. The school will make every effort to provide financial aid to help to meet the needs of those families. However, all Regis Jesuit families are expected to contribute a portion of the tuition.
All financial aid awards are need-based. Regis Jesuit uses the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Application to determine the extent of need and financial aid will not be granted to any family who has not completed the Assessment Application and had their income tax information verified. Regis Jesuit requires financial information from both custodial and non-custodial parents to be submitted when a family is requesting financial aid. A portion of every financial aid grant awarded is in the form of mandatory work grant. Families requesting aid must complete a new Assessment Application each year.
Important Items to Note
- Financial Aid is a mission driven, need-based award.
- Regis Jesuit utilizes a third party firm, FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment, to objectively analyze each family’s financial situation. A $30 application fee is paid directly to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment.
- Student’s must have completed the Admissions Application and received an acceptance into the school OR have completed the re-enrollment process BEFORE Financial Aid Awards will be granted. Please note that the applications (Admissions and Financial Aid) may be completed simultaneously.
Financial Aid Process
- Awards will be based solely on the family’s financial need and circumstances.
- Regis Jesuit requires financial information from both custodial and non-custodial parents to be submitted when a family is requesting financial aid.Exceptions to this policy can be made in appropriate situations – typically when there is truly only one parent in the child’s life. If you are a single parent and need to request a waiver of a second parent’s information, please complete the Second Parent Information Waiver Request and submit to Bob Capstick, Controller.
- A $30 application fee is paid directly to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment.
- The following items are REQUIRED to apply for Financial Aid:
- Online Application to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
- 2015 W-2s
- 2015 Federal Tax Form 1040
To begin the process, please click on the appropriate link below:
Regis Jesuit High School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.