Facilities & Sustainability
Home l Boys Division Building l Girls Division Building l Steele Center l Sustainability & Energy Conservation l Campus Map l Campus Master Plan
Regis Jesuit has a long and vibrant history. The campus has grown and evolved since the move to its present location. These pages provide a detailed overview of all facilities, future plans and commitment to sustainability.
- Campus: 64 Acres
- Move to Aurora: Fall 1990
- Field House Constructed in 1993
- Additional 35 Acres Purchased in 1995
- Pool Constructed in 1999
- Girls Division opens on campus in 2004
- Varsity Baseball Field Constructed with Donations from the Colorado Rockies and a private donor. Dedicated to Tom and Joanne Young.
- Artificial Turf Replaced in Lou Kellogg Stadium and Laber Field in 2013.
- Northern Fields and Softball Field Constructed in 2004
- The school has an active Asbestos Management Plan located in the Facilities Department. There is no known asbestos contained materials on campus.
- Girls Division Building for 700 Students
- Boys Division Building for 900 Students
- Steele Center - Performing Arts, College Counseling, Communications/Media, Student Commons
- Field House and Pool
- Athletic Fields
- Kellogg Stadium and Rod Card '61 Track
- Laber Field
- Varsity Baseball Field
- JV Baseball Field
- Upper Practice Field
- Northern Ball Fields
- Varsity Softball Field
- Tennis Courts (6)
- Entrances (3)
- McCallin Gate at Boys Division Entrance
- Davis Gate at Girls Division Entrance
- Middle Entrance to Tennis Courts and Both Divisions
- WiFi Hotspot Connectivity Throughout Campus
- Fiber Optic Cable with 1G Capacity
- 717 Parking Spaces